HOW TO APPLY THE MAGNETIC EYELINER & MAGNETIC EYELASHES?
- Shake the magnetic liner vial before every use - for about 10 seconds and mix with the brush inside the eyeliner bottle. Remember to seal the bottle tight after every use.
- Do a quick swatch to make sure there are no allergies
- Apply Glamology Beauty Magnetic eyeliner as you would with any liquid eyeliner on your eyelids and wait 30 seconds to dry. Once dried repeat this step for second layer. Note that the liner will remain slightly tacky after this time, this is normal.
- Make sure your line is thick enough for your magnetic lashes
- Apply Magnetic Lash onto your lids
- Your Lash Game is now on Fleek !
- Trim magnetic lash down to fit eye width. Apply magnetic liner on lash liner where lashes will adhere
- If you find it difficult to create a crisp, clean line you might like to apply your regular eyeliner first and then over-lay the magnetic liner.
- Once lashes are adhered to the liner, it is not recommended to continuously change lash styles throughout the day as this may cause the liner to become removed from the eye.
- Adhere lashes to magnetic liner. Press lashes down onto magnetic liner on lash line to ensure magnets make a connection
- To remove, gently peel off lashes from either corner. Cleanse skin with oil-based makeup remover.
- To reuse, clean magnets by gently scratching off dried magnetic liner. Use makeup remover to clean off remnants, if any. Do not wet the magnetic lashes.